Bike Hike.
Monday, June 08, 2009 / 12:20 AM

After bike hike, my knees and thighs pretty much died.

Breakfast was a sleepy and cold one. I downed my big breakfast and half a cup of milo before being influenced by the rest of the people sleeping, and decided to sleep, too. Macs got a tad bit too cold for me so I went to the playground to sleep instead. :D

Bus-ed home, showered, slept, and woke up at about 9.30pm.
I slept at about 8am, so that makes it about 13 hours. :D

My mom didn't know I reached home. Or actually, I don't think any of my family members knew. -_- So when my relatives came over, my mom told them I went camping. Dinner for me was some leftovers (well, sort of), but that's okay.

Yay, I love listening to the conversations. Funny shit, except when they speak dialect.

---

In other news, I decided to get a piggybank! So with my mom's help, I got my old piggybanks dug out, and realised that they have money in them! o:

So yay, am going to start saving coins because I always end up with loads of them.

Time to sleep, again, lest I become nocturnal. :D

P.S. Wow, I've been in my PJs ever since I returned from bike hike. LOL.